Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holy Sunday

Aha, seems like I have no rights to talk bout holy Sunday, missed the morning mass today.


DARN! Who to blame? ----> Stupid rat which has been infestating my room for the pass few days. Wanna know how devastating IT is and the aftermath of trying to catch it, refer to Kelvin's

Anyways, at least I did something beneficial today, went to play basketball, with my new pair of shoes... A T-Mac version 6 =P









How does it look? Actually I prefer the previous T-Mac 5, seems nicer.






After basketball, me and my fellow Groupmates had a pot luck dinner. How does the pic look??Appetizing huh? Amazing how good chef my groupmates are!

Was bloated after the meal, and I'm gonna sleep now. Looking forward to the last day of December^^

P/S Listening to 早.知道爱 by 卢学睿 while blogging. The song's nice, highly recommended!

No comments:

Seek!