Monday, December 31, 2007

Its been a long and winding journey...

Goodbye 2007 and welcoming the all new 2008.

Can't really recall what I've done for the past year, but I'm sure I have lots of New Year resolutions.. =P

First thing that came to my mind is the coming basketball tournament, hope that I could perform on the 4th of Jan.

Next thing, the exams!!! And all the coming exams, pray hard that I can really focus on revising and not spending too much time on comp games and Series'ing' !

Most importantly, I'll pray for my parents' health, well being! Hope that they will stay healthy, stay blessed!
What else, my sis' SPM results ! Could have actually guessed what results she'll get coz she never bothered to put in effort in studying. Just keep my fingers crossed ^^
Jeff (my elder bro) , all the best in your new job, new environment. I know its hard to find entertainment in that small belacan city of ours, just bear with it ! Haha !
At least now that you have broadband at home, whereas your pitiful brother still has to pay for every single byte that is used...Argh!!

Last but not least, to all of my friends out there ! Hope that you guys can be healthy, prosperous ( Johnny will like this ) , and succesful in all your undertakings!

Ciaoz, my background is booming and cracking with the sounds of fireworks! Happy New Year

4 comments:

Johnny said...

Thanks eddy.
I like your wishes a lot.
Be happy and be wealthy!

Eezy said...

Got unlimited internet back at home already??

Unknown said...

happy new year,,and do visit my website oh,,

Starz in De Sky said...

why didn't go redsquare countdown?

hahaha.... happy new year. may this new year be a better n sucessful one for u.

mouse yr with a mouse visiting u shud b a gd beginning

Seek!