Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rule of Four

This tag is given to me by my blogger friend BlueStar. Nice one, I've been thinking of something to post this few days

RULES OF FOUR Here It is...
4 jobs I have had:A part time teacher. a student, a labour, a good child

4 movies I watched over and over:Initial D, Shaolin Soccer, Titanic, Spiderman 3

4 shows I watch: All Chinese : Superstar 1, Superstar 2, Guess, Beauty and the Geek

4 places I have been: Hmm, Switz, Germany, Italy, Netherlands

4 people who email me: Erm, money making companies, spam mails, lovers (haha@) and friends

4 favorite things to eat: Chicken soup, fried chicken, stewed pork, pork soup

4 places I would rather be: Malaysia, UK, USA, and home sweet home

4 things I look forward to this year: get a hot chick, earn big bucks, study well, and blessings to my family.

This tag goes out to everyone seeing this, nice interesting tag!

No comments:

Seek!