Monday, April 14, 2008

Announcement for all ^^

Sorry guys for not updating my blog....

Life has been busy these few days, that's the consequences when you take a 2 week break. For an emergency!

I'll have to re-do all the missed practical classes. Settle all the problems of looking for the lecturers and discuss about the schedule..

Moreover, the exams are just at the corner, just did one today, what a relief!! Haha .... 4 mores to go though. Believe me, its really exhausting and mind torturing!!

And why haven't I gone online these few days is because of my ISP down time.. Haha..

Lastly, have been busy playing World of Warcraft : Burning Crusade. I'm playing a Human Mage character. Anyone who is into MMORPG craze, please I need some guides, will appreciate some help!!!

1 comment:

LX said...

Yes, I miss 2 days also feel like being choked.

Seek!