Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Google Page Rank updates

Got news from Johnny that there was a major update from Google today.

And sad news for me, my Page Rank is still 0, sob sob...Haha...

Actually deserved that, haven't done much these few weeks, sometimes I find it really difficult to come out with a topic to talk about.

Besides, I've played too much of games recently, World of Warcraft : Wrath of Lich King is my next target. Haha..

Anyways, last but not least, want to congratulate Elven on his PR2, got it today too, Congratulations !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nvm
there are LOTS of ppl together with us..
hehehe

Anonymous said...

cheap generic ativan ativan 3 weeks - ativan urine test

Anonymous said...

alprazolam medication generic xanax xr cost - xanax side effects hair loss

Seek!