Monday, December 13, 2010

Nice Sweaters

I bought this sweater in red, and it is beautiful! I have a slim frame and I normally wear a medium women's sweaters, but a woman who worked in the store told me that I may need to come down a size or two because of how the sweater is cut. I ended up buying the extra small, and it looks great on me. I tried it on first. I would recommend going into the store and trying this one on for the best fit. I am very pleased with my purchase!

I loved this sweater so much as far as the design, color, and neckline....however, it was just too boxy cut and made me look fat, which I'm petite don't usually look heavy. Wish it had been cut a little differently, more shaped for nicer fit. Was glad I tried it on in the store first, so didn't buy it.

No comments:

Seek!