Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Its finally Christmas

Counting down 2 days to Christmas Day!

And the weather updates for today : A shivering -7 degrees out there I guess.

When I was a kid, Christmas for me means toys, candies and lots of gifts. Our parents told us the story of the birth of Jesus and how the kings at that time went out of their way just to go to the manger where Jesus was born and bring some gifts.

And the best part is that we need to attend the Christmas Eve Mass in church which is going to be full of people. But I enjoyed the carols and crowd. Haha

I guess everyone has got a wish for this Christmas day. My friends are so eager and hoping for the best gifts from their parents. Mine is simple, I hope for the very best in my studies and the best health to my family members.

CEIVA, the market leading brand in digital photo frames offers you a fun Christmas video experience.Check out the special CEIVA Sit on Santa lap webiste, submit a photo and tell Santa your wish, could be granted.

The great thing about the digital frame is that The CEIVA digital frame automatically receives photos by phone or wireless connections. There is even a lifetime warranty. If it breaks, there is a warranty for repair.

As for the contest, 1 random entry will be selected for each day of the contest; cash prize of $500 per winner. I've uploaded mine and its hilarious.

Its your turn now to do the same, and you could be the winner of 500 dollars!

Post?slot_id=29577&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grath Post

Seek!