Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Diet Pills

Yes…the information you’re about to read got me on the Diet Supplement Industry’s “Hit List”!

For 8 LONG years, I worked as a Product Development Manager and Lead Formulator at one of the Top Diet Supplement companies in North America.

I thought I would be HELPING people lose weight by designing EFFECTIVE Diet Supplements. Instead I was told that my PRIMARY responsability was to make money for “Corporate FAT Cats” and that the Diet Supplement “Industry” is 95% Marketing.

I didn’t go to college for 8 years to help corporations rip off consumers. I decided that MY VISION of creating Diet Supplements that Work did not AND could not be done at my current job.

Why is it in the “Best Interest” of diet pills for women companies to make Ineffective Diet Pills…
So you have to come back and keep on buying their products that are WAY OVERPRICED!

You see… whenever I worked on a new diet supplement, the FIRST thing I was told was the selling price that the company wanted to reach. If they were going to “Retail” a product for $59.99, sell that product at a “Discount” of $49.99 — then I knew that I had to get the products cost BELOW $4.
If a Diet Supplement Really Cost $4 to Produce, Why Are YOU Paying $50?

You have become a “Victim” of the big-box diet supplement companies who take out outrageously expensive full page ads in their magazines to CONVINCE you that they’ve FINALLY discovered the very “latest breakthrough” for transforming you into the “ultra thin, toned and tan” super-babe that they use for their advertising.

No comments:

Seek!