Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chinese Man into Business?

As someone who is living in a multi-racial country, it sometimes benefits me as I get to learn the different cultures and get to know people of different races.
I'm not sure how true it is, but I've heard people mentioning to me that Chinese in general are good in doing business. Hope that applies to me too, lol.
By the way, I've a friend who is studying ecommerce, I shall seek his advice some day. Haha.
Ecommerce has been very widely implicated and used in lots of major businesses these days.
As computing technology is improving, so is the development of ecommerce software.
A very popular software is : Ashop Commerce, which is a leading provider of hosted shopping cart software. It offers a complete solution for merchants to sell online. Please write your opinions of the service and if you can, use these keywords throughout your post in addition to the anchor text. Shopping cart software, shopping cart, ecommerce software.
Next time, I might think if doing some online business as a part time job ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never used Ashop Commerce. As a developer I use Cartweaver and it is very good. My opinion of course.

Anonymous said...

You are right about the keywords. That's how shopping carts can add value to site rankings.
Download Movies

Seek!