Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ice Skating Experience

What do you do when you’re bored in Russia? The answer is ICE SKATING !!
The pros is, ice skating here is kinda cheap and affordable. Why? Because we’re skating in a open ring, not an indoor one. But the cons, its really freezing to skate in the cold weather.

Anyways, went ice skating the other day with some other friends of mine, Enghaw, Beng Chet and Niny. Honestly, it was only my 2nd time, so I’m prepared physically and mentally to fall and bruise my ass off!! Haha..and it was really what I expected, fell lots of times and got the side of my ass bruised






This was me, showing off that I'm finally off to skate normally.

It was fun though, finally been able to skate in a normal speed and not hanging, dangling on the side fence only.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super!!! i wanna go too...hopefully soon...kekeke

ChiroBie said...

I wanna go skating too~! I must go this winter, starts missing Kelvin when he was here for snow boarding 2 years back keke.
Btw, how did u put ed.blogspot.bla bla on ur pic? Have to edit b4 upload or there is an easier function can be use on the blog?

Naru said...

Haha hope your ass dont look asymmetrical now :P or spread apart cheek hahaha :P

Seek!