Friday, February 1, 2008

Next Donald Trump?

The very last book I actually read (besides medical literature) is the Cashflow Quadrant from the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert T. Kiyosaki. I didn't buy the book myself, basically I’m too lazy to read all those novels, it was from my brother.

After finishing the book, I find it quite interesting actually, the books teaches about the essentials of making a business work and how to earn big bucks in the end. Haha.
In my opinion, setting up a business isn’t an easy job, besides experience and knowledge, money is an important factor. However, e-commerce nowadays have been the popular thing.


Merchants nowadays could avoid the fuss of buying assets and equipments which require a big sum of money. E-commerce offers a way out, where merchants can build an online store capable of competing with the webs most powerful sites.
And of course to set up an online store you need a complete ecommerce
shopping cart software.

Ashop Commerce provides a turn-key ecommerce solution. It's revolutionary online store software is one of the worlds most easy to use web based administrations. Ashop Commerce has helped 1000's of now successful merchants in the United States and is now regarded as the most intuitive shopping cart software in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really helpful. After reading it you've made me think a bit as you described a few wonderful facts. This is remarkably educating.
Download Movies

Seek!