Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blogger in the Making !

Weather updates for Sunday, 13th of Jan :
Today's warmer than the previous freezing days, feels like a -5 degrees, and a heaven for me!

The extreme weather has been a big disaster for students here, not sure about the others, but I have had problems of cracked lip and let me tell you, its really painful.

Haha, can't believe its been 3 weeks since my very first post ! Time really flies, been establishing myself in this blogging world, have known lots of friends here, and have found it interesting to share my life in a blog.

And if you're really into blogging and chatting through the internet, I've recently found this nice website where you can chat in free chat rooms, create a free blog site, share photos, create an interest club and for those singles out there, you can find a free dating site here too !! Nice !

Do have a look at the site, you're gonna have a fun time there.

Ciaoz, gotta get back to my revision.

No comments:

Seek!