Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Earn some revenue through your blog

My friends have been asking me why I started blogging at the first place, they would be saying that you don't even seem like one who will even blog. Honestly, this is what I told them : I wanna earn some money! And its really a buzz now that bloggers get paid to blog !
And now that I've finally have the chance to earn some revenue, and that's through Smorty. Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers site.

It is really a win-win situation, advertisers get blog advertising in thousands of different and popular blogger's site and bloggers earn money through them. However, I'm really grateful to be included in this big family. Besides getting the chance to earn some revenue, I find the advertisements to be really resourceful not only to others but also to me. I've signed up to some of them myself.
So, do join me in this buzz and start to get paid for blogging now !

No comments:

Seek!