Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Specially for you Mum on Jan 1st

Happy Birthday Mum ! And a blessed New Year ahead!

Thank you for what you have done for the family, for Jeffrey, Irene and me.
Love ya!! Haha ^^


Thanks bro for the reminder, anyways was really sweet of you bringing them out for dinner, too bad I missed out the fun.



I'm also having fun here, had such a sweet and comfortable sleep last nite (till 11am in the morning), as the disturbing rat has already been caught!! Finally!!! Thank God !!




But don't know why I started to pity the rat when it was asphyxiated in the hands of Niny (my groupmate, superwoman and a tomboy, lol)








There you go, the superwoman behing the great job done, she's shy to the camera.



Other things that I've done for the night : dinner with friends (yes yet again after having pot lucks continuous for 3 days )



That's what we have most of the time here for celebrations, Eat Eat and Eat !!!

Hope my next post won't be something to do with makan again.



3 comments:

Johnny said...

hohoho
superwoman~~

Eezy said...

wat la superwoman...argh!
have to thank me okay?
next time let me eat more of ur biscuits..huahahahha...

LX said...

Happy new year!! You guys seem to always kacau Niny. Hahah

Seek!