Thursday, January 10, 2008

Updates updates !!!

Updates from the last basketball tournament I played. Unfortunately teammates and I only managed to get a runner up, but we enjoyed the tournament though. Just got the photos from Kelvin, gonna let you guys see what happened that day.



Photobucket

My teammates and I, from the left: Mitch, Aaron, Me and Isaac.


soar

That's me!! Haha soaring high for the ball!!


Photobucket

Oops, basketball is really a game with a lot of physical contacts and might be kinda rough at times!! The floor was kinda slippery that day, that's why someone slipped!


Photobucket

End of the tournament, a big group photo! Everyone had fun and learnt something from the tournament.

5 comments:

Aleckii said...

Why can lose one? I thought you're the best one???

Must start getting ready for Nizhny Games liao!

Who's gonna do the selection ah?

Starz in De Sky said...

oh it's ok.....
u look more leng chai when u play basketball o
hihi

Anonymous said...

hohoho..
Ingrid oledi jatuh hati to you liao..

Anonymous said...

hoho.. total 2 teams playing in the competition?? kd, COngrates la!!

Anonymous said...

HOHO..AMI so lengzai...huahahaha....

Seek!