Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm going Nutz !!!

Argh, why is everything jammed packed in one night? How am I supposed to finish them?
I'm so stressed out, a Social Medicine assignment to be finished and handed up to teacher by tomorrow!
A new Surgery cycle with topics to prepare, which I haven't even touched tonight.
Preparation for the coming 2 final papers ENT (Ear Nose Throat) and Pediatrics, that I haven't even started to revise!!!

*fainting* Anyways, found out the best remedy to relieve stress, by WATCHING series !!
I don't give a damn now!! Muahaha, back to watching Drive of Life !!

Nitez!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry.
step by step..
everythng is possible!!

Anonymous said...

hhm

well, today also everything went well!!

nothing to tension abt!!

go watch more series!

mayb u blog abt....drive of life? kekeke....put snapshots...aha

Eddy said...

yeah great idea haha!!
will try to do tat sometime later

Seek!