Saturday, January 19, 2008

Semi-Over-It

Well, I'm so euphoric now, just finished my Paediatrics paper !! Was so damn stressed out the night before, tossed and turned on the bed, but just for a while, eventually slept at around 330am I guess.

The question I got wasn't that difficult, but due to the fact that I've not been studying well, cause was going online and blogging all the while, made me scratch my head and nearly pulled off all my hair in the exam room, Haha !

Anyways, have to really thank Kelvin for helping me, the Percentile Method of Height Evaluation ! Lol, though he has been blaming me for not helping him at all, sorry ar, can't recall the answers and I'm a poor student that's it.. ^^

Wouldn't hope much for the results which will be out on Tues, hope that my groupmates would have done well in their paper !

No comments:

Seek!