Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hooray ! Let's play !

Finally passed my Paediatrics exam !!! Phew, ....though it wasn't an excellent result, just be grateful that I've passed it..haha !

Anyways, its been quite a while since the last time I've played online games, have been in to play backgammon lately. And its not just offline, I'm playing online backgammon !! Nice !!

Its totally a wholesome experience playing with internationally with players all around the world. And my recommendation, if you wanna play backgammon online, please logon to Gammon Fortune.

Gammon Fortune is a Backgammon site offering backgammon players the latest information about backgammon tournaments and events as well as backgammon software for real money or just for fun. The site is available in six languages.

No comments:

Seek!